Moto G5 leaked! Motorola’s newest creation is shown in the above pictures. Reports have been coming from the last 7 hours of this security breach. Here’s what the phone looks like. The phone was expected to be released later in 2017 although there has been no official announcement regarding its release date.
The phone will have a 5.5″ inch screen size with a resolution of 1920X1080 pixels, a primary camera of 16 MP and the phone will have a 4 GB RAM powered by an Octa-core processor working on Android V7.0 (Nougat).
Features Of moto g5.
1. Fingerprint (front-mounted).
2. MP3/AAC+/WAV/Flac player.
3. Photo/video editor.
4. Non-removable Li-ion battery.
5. Document viewer.
1. Primary – 16 MP, f/2.0, autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash.
2. Secondary- 5 MP, f/2.2, auto-HDR.
4. Touch focus.
5. Face detection.
6. Touch focus.
8. Auto HDR.
1. Card slot- Dedicated, Micro SD, Expandable up to 256 GB.
2. Internal- 16/32 GB.
The phone comes might come in two variants which are 16 GB and 32 GB. The price of any variant is not yet confirmed or rumoured.
More photos of moto g5
Disclaimer – Some of the information given might not be present when the phone officially launches because these are rumours.