The next time when you spend your whole night watching YouTube video you won’t be hurting your eyes, a Redditor _paul- found the hidden Youtube’s Drak Mode. YouTube Dark Mode is really easy to active, Here’s how you do it:
- Make Sure you have the latest version of Google Chrome.
- Open up the Chomre developer window by hitting Ctrl + Shift + I on Windows, or Option + Command + I on Mac
- Select the “console” tab in the developer window
- Paste in the following text: document.cookie=”VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE=fPQ4jCL6EiE”
- Hit Enter
- Refresh your browser by hitting F5 key
- New layout will be enabled
- go to your avatar, and from the menu there should be a dark mode toggle.
YouTube hasn’t announsed this feature officaily, this feature can the part of a number of changes YouTube is testing these days!
tell us in commenst what do you think about YouTube dark more! 😀